Hiking Humboldt

The book is released!

Hiking Humboldt V1 Forums Book Discussion Forum The book is released!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Korina Korina 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Conifermann
    Conifermann
    Keymaster

With the book in hundreds of people’s hands, we are opening a discussion forum to gain feedback and provide a venue for a community to develop around trails in Humboldt County. We also encourage comments and uploads for individual hikes. If you have ideas for other forums, please email me.

Profile photo of Korina
    Korina
    Participant

I heard about the book on Happy Trails, and picked it up at Northtown Books just yesterday. I’m reading it front to back, and am on #7; I love the format and the info provided. I’ve just begun to break my husbeast out of his ACF habit, and this will be an invaluable resource. Thanks, and I’m also looking forward to Vo. 2 (waves at Rees)!

Profile photo of Conifermann
    Conifermann
    Keymaster

Thanks for the note, Korina. One of my main hopes as a publisher is to provide a venue for folks to “get out” and when Ken and Rees brought their ideas for Hiking Humboldt books to me, it was the perfect match. I’m glad you are enjoying the book!

Profile photo of Korina
    Korina
    Participant

I am! I’m up to #47, Board Camp Mountain. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar